Experience Freedom...From The Crappiest Health Conditions Like: Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Constipation, Heartburn and more
NEW! Listen To Dr. Christine’s 4-Part
Click on images below to play each episode.
Part 1: Dr. Christine helps you understand digestion and how bad digestion can impact your life, what stress is and how we get sick in the first place.
Part 2: Dr. Christine discusses the importance of proper hydration, as well as how dehydration can affect your blood flow and your metabolism.
Part 3: Dr.Christine explains the problems with the ketogenic diet, antacid medications, and sympathetic stress.
Part 4: Dr. Christine discusses cellular biology, hormones, and the role the lymphatics and how to understand symptoms related to them.
Garbage Dump Analogy
Regain Your Freedom. Restore Your Confidence.
Specializing in Crohn’s, colitis, constipation, heartburn, nausea.
My mission is to save 5 million lives from the broken medical model by teaching how food and digestion are essential to energize and heal the body.
Symptoms are signs of an energy shortage.
Crohn’s? = Energy Shortage
Constipation? = Energy Shortage
Heartburn? = Energy Shortage. And so on.
Let’s take care of it… the right way. By clearly identifying where your body is not properly receiving energy from weak digestion.
When food is properly digested, the body receives sufficient energy and symptoms tend to disappear. Watch the video below to learn more about the food/digestion/energy connection.
I invite you to work with me. Prescriptions are not going to nourish and energize you. As I explain in the video above, ONLY properly digested food can do that.
Our Patients Speak…
I started with a water fast then on Doc’s enzymes over a year ago. I was very bloated, had bad constipation, headaches and joint pain which cleared in literally 4 days. (Noticeable knee pain relief in 2 days) Dermatitis cleared soon after. Did leaky gut test (ordered that too!) I have no gallbladder so digestive enzymes are a must for me and I get messed up when I don’t take them. As far as Smart Lymph, I just had a thyroid ultrasound last month… Some of the nodules I’ve had for several years are now gone. Dr. Christine’s products also cleared my son’s Lyme in 2 months. (which he had 3 separate positive tests prior to taking them). Blood test documented. We both do not take any meds. Our regime consists of taking Smart Carb, a probiotic, Smart Lymph, herbal things, juicing, essential oils, and anti-inflammatory diet. Yes we cheat, and we face the consequences thereafter Lol. Thank goodness for Dr Christine’s products! Oh did I mention my son is able to stay off Humira for Crohn’s and has a life and can eat practically everything all because I stumbled upon Dr. Christine’s facebook page.
Sherri P. Rhode Island
I’m a retired RN, so I always thought the medical community was the only way to go. Well I had always been pretty healthy until the age of 70. Then the digestive problems started. I was in the hospital 4 times for terrible pain. Finally, they removed 6 inches of my small intestine. Still had problems. I was afraid to eat anything! I lost weight and was miserable. I lost all confidence in the medical doctors! They were looking at removing my gallbladder next when I happened to “meet” Dr. Christine online! What a blessing!!! I did her 24 hr urine test (Leaky Gut Test Kit) and talked with her. She suggested 4 of the natural treatments and it pretty much corrected everything. I’m still taking two products, one of which is the Smart Carb. I would never think of eating without them again. They made all the difference in my life. (Or as she says, they let my body heal itself like it wants to). I will be her “patient” for life! I’m 74 now and back to riding my horses, taking care of my dog, cats and chickens And I still have my gallbladder!
Shirley C. Ohio
I’ve been off Nexium for weeks now! Yay! When I get heartburn, I take extra Smart Carb or some digestive bitters. So glad to be off of that stuff.
Sandy A. Michigan
Amazing…Love it. Believe it 100%. Had some personal shrinkage with issues I have had with my uterus after starting your products. Food is medicine.
To Order Dr. Christine’s Custom Formulations
Click On The Image Below
If you prefer ordering by phone, we are happy to speak with you personally. 586-685-2222
Conquer Leaky Gut Starter Pack
Smart Carb 180-cap food enzyme
Smart Lymph 90-cap healing enzyme
Smart Probiotic with healing enzymes (powder)
To Work With Dr. Christine
On The Lighter Side
- I was named “Christine Marie” because my birthday falls just after Christmas. Any Capricorns out there?
- I am the second oldest of 4 kids. I have an older sister and two younger brothers.
- I am extremely competitive to the point of annoyance.
- My secret desire was to be a Supreme Court justice. Believe me, I am so relieved that didn’t pan out.
- My favorite musical artists are Depeche Mode, Fleetwood Mac, and anything from the 1940’s. Yes, I dig that genre. There is just something about it.
- My all-time favorite movie is ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’. A close second would be ‘Twentieth Century’ with John Barrymore and Carole Lombard.
- As a kid, ok… even still to this day, I am oddly intrigued with anything ‘Planet of The Apes’. I even had a Planet of The Apes wastepaper basket as a youngen. I wonder where that thing is…
- I played the trumpet all throughout school and soloed to ‘Georgia On My Mind’ during my senior year. Side note, I ended up living in Georgia several years later. Hmmmm.
- My favorite place to be is outside in nature. I am addicted to the sounds of birds, leaves blowing in the wind, and frogs and crickets.
- I have always been one to dress the same… it makes it so easy, however, I did sport burgundy gauchos a few times while in elementary school.
- Despite my love for NFL football, I have not had cable service in my home for 4 years. I am now an avid reader. I HIGHLY recommend making the switch, too
Call to speak with Dr. Christine Today: 586-685-2222
Monday 9-6pm, Tuesday 9-12pm, Wednesday 9-2pm, Friday, 9-3pm, Saturday, 9-1pm