Regain Your Freedom. Restore Your Confidence.
May I Ask You Some Personal Questions?
My mission is to save 5 Million Lives From the Broken Medical Model.
I invite you to work with me.
To Work With Dr. Christine
Our Patients Speak…
Sherri P. Rhode Island
Shirley C. Ohio
Sandy A. Michigan
Wilma M. North Carolina
Lisa P. Chesterfield, MI
Luckily, one of my friends suggested me to contact Dr. Christine. I talked to her, did the urine test (Leaky Gut Test Kit) and started to take her Smart Carb and Smart Lymph enzymes in mid-August. Bloating and diarrhea improved hugely a couple of weeks later. My eye issues (night blindness) and shoulder joint pain disappeared about 4 weeks later. And at the end of September, the fistula totally healed up! Now, I have my energy back and don’t feel exhausted and irritated anymore. My mood is much happier and I can live my life. I am able to eat those foods I wasn’t for years!!! Tomatoes and bell peppers doesn’t cause me problems and bloating anymore!!!
I am soooo grateful for Dr. Christine’s help, care and products! They are life changing!!! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!
Bogi C. Vancouver, Canada
Dr. Christine Specializes In…
Click here for help with diarrhea, Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis
Click here for help with constipation, IBS-C, hard stools
Click here for help with heartburn, GERD, acid-reflux
Click here for help with fatigue, low-energy
Click here for help with nausea, loss of appetite
Click here for help with fistulas
On The Lighter Side
- I was named “Christine Marie” because my birthday falls just after Christmas. Any Capricorns out there?
- I am the second oldest of 4 kids. I have an older sister and two younger brothers.
- I am extremely competitive to the point of annoyance.
- My secret desire was to be a Supreme Court justice. Believe me, I am so relieved that didn’t pan out.
- My favorite musical artists are Depeche Mode, Fleetwood Mac, and anything from the 1940’s. Yes, I dig that genre. There is just something about it.
- My all-time favorite movie is ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’. A close second would be ‘Twentieth Century’ with John Barrymore and Carole Lombard.
- As a kid, ok… even still to this day, I am oddly intrigued with anything ‘Planet of The Apes’. I even had a Planet of The Apes wastepaper basket as a youngen. I wonder where that thing is…
- I played the trumpet all throughout school and soloed to ‘Georgia On My Mind’ during my senior year. Side note, I ended up living in Georgia several years later. Hmmmm.
- My favorite place to be is outside in nature. I am addicted to the sounds of birds, leaves blowing in the wind, and frogs and crickets.
- I have always been one to dress the same… it makes it so easy, however, I did sport burgundy gauchos a few times while in elementary school.
- Despite my love for NFL football, I have not had cable service in my home for 3 years. I am now an avid reader. I HIGHLY recommend making the switch, too
Either way, I never did, nor do I presently look back on the hard times of childhood, food stamps, welfare, etc. and consider myself a victim. Not even close. Instead, I see myself as a gritty, stubborn, go-getter that is determined to make a difference and improve whatever job is set before me.
I have never accepted anything less than using these adversities to make me stronger.
As a doctor, I want to help patients overcome their adversities — the digestive troubles that are ruining their relationships, careers, and joy. I can relate to facing seemingly impossible challenges, and finding freedom on the other side. I have devoted my personal and professional life to help others achieve success and give them hope in hopeless situations. I thrive on delivering results to the most difficult of scenarios. Cases in which I am the “last hope” for some. I can see in their eyes how frightened they are. This only propels me further to help these people regain their health as fast as absolutely possible.
I have a bold purpose. My purpose is help provide freedom. Freedom is my most sacred value and I am on a mission to help as many people as possible to regain theirs. The freedom to leave their home without worry of the nearest bathroom. The freedom to visit grandchildren several states away. The freedom to get on an airplane again and not be terrified of having an accident while on the plane. There are so many people who have lost their health and feel trapped. This is unacceptable to me. Allow me the chance to take care of you and help you to find your way back again.
Monday 9-6pm, Tuesday 9-12pm, Wednesday 9-2pm, Friday, 9-3pm, Saturday, 9-1pm