Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Most people don’t know what gastroparesis is but many people have it. It sounds like a scary thing but I’m here to educate you on what it is, what causes it and how you can get rid of it. This is something that many people (even doctors) misunderstand and through understanding more about it, you can easily combat it and feel better fast.
Traditional doctors too often recommend the wrong treatment for this so I’ll explain why this is and what you actually need to be doing to digest better and prevent gastroparesis. I will go over the misconceptions around stomach acid and the danger of the drugs you’re taking to supposedly help it. I emphasize how brilliant our bodies are and how important it is to honor your inner doctor through assisting your body in better ways.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What gastroparesis is and why so many people have it.
- The top 6 reasons why you have gastroparesis.
- Why you shouldn’t listen to a doctor who tells you that you have too much stomach acid.
- How to reset your gut with digestive bitters.
- How you need to be respecting your body’s inner doctor.
- Why you should even “Chew” your liquids.
- Understanding the limitations of prescription medications.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Any medical professional who is telling you that you have too much stomach acid is a doctor that you need to go away from. You need to find a new doctor. That doctor, simply put, is ignorant to basic physiology. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Most of my patients are taking 10-15 prescription drugs. It’s out of control. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet It’s just arrogance to think that these lab-created drugs are better than the body’s brilliant machinery. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Omegadigestion.com – digestive bitters
- Vagus Nerve Dysfunction
- Barret’s Esophagus
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: