Hello There, Gut Checkers!
Dr. Christine here and I am excited to announce the comeback of my blog. To be honest, I am not sure why I removed it.
I guess I thought everything was heading toward facebook. Yeah, I know. What was I thinking?
At any rate, you can expect fresh and healthy digestion-focused articles to be featured right here. These will include:
- Current events: Where I may be speaking, rants, etc.
- Product reviews: Bringing you healthy and essential food, utensils, gear I use in my kitchen
- Articles/Blog Posts: Read up on the topical thoughts I write down just for you
- How-To Videos: More teaching tips and tricks to keep you healthy, wealthy, and wise
- Benefits of Digestive Enzymes: Expect much more content on this subject. Nobody puts these magical healers in the corner!
- Healthy Digestive Hacks: Simple and applicable strategies to make your life easier. I mean, who doesn’t want that?
- Mind-Body Connection practices: From meditation, to breathing exercises, to calming music, expect this topic to be a regular feature here
- ‘Gut Check’ highlights: As you may know, my bestselling book released recently and I will be honing in on some of the most important areas of the book.
Whew! Are you excited?
Also, I should have mentioned that I will have a section to answer a lot of your digestive health and wellness questions. Many of you may know about my free flash drive chock full of 8+ hours of me fielding tons of your questions. By the way, if this interests you, it is free (just pay a small shipping fee) you may check out this “magic pill” by clicking RIGHT HERE
One final note, I am taking my youtube game to a whole “nutha” level.
I am calling this new and improved channel ‘Gut Tube’ if you never want to miss a hot episode, go to GutTube.com to subscribe.
I invite you to watch my latest youtube video about stress. Whether you or someone you know is experiencing Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, etc., new ways to manage these stressors require easy implementation.
Learn 3 simple and easy strategies even the busiest person can incorporate. You can view the video on how to best alleviate mental and emotional stress right here
Until next time…
Love Yourself Healthy,