Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m coming to you from my own front yard and sharing my personal thoughts about the state of the world right now. It’s time to stop the insanity, stop buying into all the craziness, and start thinking critically about what we’re being told.
It has been shocking to see so much fear and panic take over our society surrounding this pandemic, and I want to not only address some of what I’ve been seeing, but also give you some tips on how you can keep yourself strong and healthy. I also want to remind you to think critically about who stands to gain from the current circumstance and remember to trust that your body is smart enough to know how to fight off disease and illness when supported with the right tools.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Essential things for health and immunity.
- Why I don’t wear a mask.
- Tips to keep yourself healthy without prescriptions or vaccines.
- The tried and true natural healing practices for health.
- Why it’s important to be proactive with our health every day.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your body has always known how to heal itself. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet I want you to be proactive—always—but especially now. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If things don’t seem right, it’s probably because they are not. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: