Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
In honor of my 100th episode, I have a great deal to offer for the first 25 people to order. There are a whole lot of goodies involved, but the main star of the show is my product Smart Move. Today I’m going to take you on a tour of the ingredients I use to formulate this powerful product and explain why I use each of them in the mix.
From healing properties to stimulation and important nutrients, you will learn why dandelion, gentian, and ginger are so useful to your digestion. After I break down the uses and properties of these awesome powerhouse foods, you will have no doubt why they are in my formula. I will also share a less common way to remove waste that does not involve bowel movements or urination.
- What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The special deal I have for the first 25 people to order.
- Why dandelion is such a powerful healer.
- The various beneficial properties of ginger.
- What borage oil is and what it does.
- The many functions of gentian.
- Another way to remove waste.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Virtually any herbalist or anybody who knows anything about botany—they love dandelion. It’s not a weed at all; it’s such a plentiful healer.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Dandelion greens have more beta carotene than carrots.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We need to think more than just having a bowel movement or urinating to lose waste. Sweating or perspiring is a beautiful way to remove waste.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- 100th episode Smart Move package deal
- Journal of Medicinal Food
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: