Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
When someone is ill, instead of just treating their symptoms, we need to be searching for the root of the stress that is causing issues. Today I will be explaining how stress can affect your body and the three categories of stress that you may not realize are affecting your digestive system.
Listen in as I share what’s really behind digestive symptoms, as well as several herbs you can add to your diet to help. You’ll learn what’s really causing problems and discover what you can do today to start healing your gut naturally.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How frequently you should be having bowel movements.
- What doctors should be looking for when helping you.
- How many carbs a day you should be eating.
- The three categories of stress.
- How to receive a special bundle deal from me.
- What happens when you eat a lot of sugar.
- How to gain energy.
- Herbs that you can add to your diet to help with digestion.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I want to empower you to tap into the body's inner wisdom.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you are not having a good bowel moment 1-3 times a day—every day, routinely—you are constipated.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you are under stress, digestive secretions decrease.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- 100th episode Smart Move package deal
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- GUT-Check Protocol
- Smart Digestion Radio on Spotify
- Gut Tube
- Get 2 copies of Gut Check for $30
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: