Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This is part two of a three-part series where I’m answering your questions on all things food, digestion, and health. In this episode, I give you my thoughts on sugar substitutes, clarify what I mean when I say certain foods are to be eaten “in moderation,” and more.
Listen in as I share additional questions from the never-before-released coaching session with some of my clients and provide examples of healthy proteins and what types of foods to avoid. You’ll also learn how to use castor oil to ease joint pain, my tips for people with heartburn and acid reflux, and what we should all aim to include in our diets.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why I prefer Xylitol over Stevia.
- How to use castor oil for joint pain.
- Why you should listen to your body.
- The five belly busters to avoid.
- Why I have chosen to focus on patients with colitis and Crohn’s symptoms.
- What “in moderation” means.
- Why fruit is essential to a healthy diet.
- The best protein to consume.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If it’s going to help me save 5 million lives from the broken medical model, then I am open to that.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you were just to have pork twice a year, that’s good. Try to avoid that all together.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The phrase “you are what you eat” is false. Better said, “you are what you digest”.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: