Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This is the third and final episode of my 3-part series answering client questions about diet and digestion. Today I cover what you need to keep in mind about protein consumption, what kinds of eggs we should make sure to look for, and more.
Listen in as I share how much protein I recommend you eat each day, as well as the best sources of this crucial nutrient. I also give you my thoughts on pasteurized milk, cannabis oil, and scleroderma.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How much protein you need each day
- My favorite sources of protein.
- The importance of eating pastured eggs.
- How many eggs you can consume a day.
- My thoughts on cannabis oil.
- The importance of smart digestion.
- Why scleroderma happens.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We want hens that are free to roam around, eat grass, eat dirt, eat insects. That’s going to make them happy and healthier, and they are going to produce healthier eggs.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet I am a fan of people consuming CBD oil in some way to give pain relief.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet There is a reason that your body stresses that way, and I am certain that some of it has come from the gut and the immunity as well.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: