Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I am going to be discussing the FDA’s recent release about Zantac, a drug commonly prescribed for acid reflux and heartburn. This is a topic I’m extra passionate about because a recent study confirmed that this drug has potentially dangerous levels of NDMA, which is a chemical that has been linked to liver damage and cancer.
In this episode, I explain the dangers of taking Zantac and other proton-pump inhibitors, as well as where the ingredients for these drugs are being manufactured. I also share several natural ways to tighten up your lower esophageal sphincter and how to heal your stomach lining so you can heal your body naturally and stop ingesting these hazardous chemicals.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you shouldn’t use proton-pump inhibitors.
- What really causes acid reflux.
- The benefits of enzymes instead of probiotics.
- What you can do to heal your stomach lining.
- How to tighten up your esophageal sphincter.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Nutrition normalizes function. Drugs are not food.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you want to tighten up your lower esophageal sphincter, start eating bitter foods.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You have to give your body time to heal.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: