Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode is the beginning of a four-part series where I’m going to help you understand digestion and how bad digestion can impact your life. This week, I will go deeper into certain (and somewhat surprising) aspects of gut health and share the knowledge you need to ensure proper waste removal and nutrient absorption.
Listen in as I explain the importance of proper hydration, breathing, and enzymes, as well as tips on what foods you should and should not be consuming. Health is not how you feel—it is how you function. That’s why I’ve made it my goal is to help your body function in the best and healthiest way possible, starting with the advice in this episode.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How digestion impacts everything.
- The two sides of digestion.
- What food actually is.
- Four key components of ensuring good digestion.
- How stress affects your body.
- The importance of paying attention to what you are thinking.
- Why we need carbohydrates.
- How to nourish your cells.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Energy deficiencies create symptoms.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When we get away from body balance, that’s when stress occurs and that’s when symptoms occur.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Only nutrition will normalize function.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: