Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode is part two of my digestion masterclass series, where I will be helping you understand digestion and sharing my tips on how to eliminate digestive stress. This week, I’m focusing on the first three of the 8 phases of digestive stress: diet, digestion, and bowel elimination.
Listen in as I explain the importance of proper hydration, as well as how dehydration can affect your blood flow and your metabolism. You’ll learn why you should be chewing your food a lot, what a healthy bowel movement looks like, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why water is so important for the body.
- What intracellular fluid is.
- How malnutrition affects the body.
- What macros you should aim for each day.
- Why you should make sure to chew your food.
- How much water you should drink every day.
- Why drugs like Zantac are so problematic.
- What a healthy bowel movement looks like.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The better your hydration, the better your metabolism. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You cannot properly remove waste if you are dehydrated. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Healthy blood is about 90% water. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Leaky Gut Illustration
- 8 Phases of Digestive Stress Video
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: