Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today is part three of my digestion masterclass series where I will be teaching you all about digestion and how bad digestion can affect your overall health. In this episode, I talk about the autonomic nervous system and what happens to your body when you are in a fight or flight response for an extended period of time.
Listen in as I explain the problems with following a ketogenic diet, taking antacid medications, and using prescription drugs for joint pain. You’ll learn the symptoms your body will have if you have entered sympathetic stress, how your diet can affect your mood, and how to keep your body functioning properly.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What happens when your body is in a fight or flight response.
- Why your body needs energy when it is under stress.
- Symptoms showing that your body has entered sympathetic stress.
- What the autonomic nervous system is.
- The two parts of the autonomic nervous system.
- How I feel about the keto diet.
- What joint pain can indicate.
- How what you eat affects your mood.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you are in that fight or flight response, the longer you are in it, the more symptoms you may have. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you are under that stress state, your digestive system comes to a halt. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’re waking up and your joints are stiff, this is an example that you have entered into sympathetic stress. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Leaky Gut Illustration
- 8 Phases of Digestive Stress Video
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: