Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today is the fourth and final part of my digestion masterclass series! In this episode, I’m covering hormones, including what they are, what they do, and what kinds of nutrients are important for their creation.
Listen in as I take it all the way back to the biology of the cell and explain how the body is regulated. You will gain a better understanding of the different hormones within your body, as well as the role of the lymphatics and how to understand symptoms related to them.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What you might be misunderstanding about probiotics.
- How the body is regulated.
- The different types of hormones.
- How to think about the lymphatics and why they’re important.
- A breathing exercise that will enhance your lymphatic system.
- How to be a solution-seeker rather than a symptom-chaser.
- What enzymes are and how they are important.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Some hormonal effects happen within seconds in the body. Other hormonal effects require days simply to even begin, and then they continue on for weeks or months. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your hormones are derived from fats and proteins. This is important because if you’re not eating enough of these nutrients, you can’t possibly make quality hormones. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Are you going to be a symptom-chaser or a solution-seeker? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Email | Phone: (586) 685-2222
- Leaky Gut Illustration
- 8 Phases of Digestive Stress Video
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels Private Facebook Group
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: