Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
If you have any interest in body language and the different emotional codes we display and manifest through our body language, then this episode is for you. My friend Brian Johnson joins me on the show today (and next week!) for a two-part series on the mind-body connection. He will explain the ABRA method that helps us identify our emotions, how they correspond with different parts of our body, and more.
Listen in as Brian explains how your emotions are linked to what’s going on in your gut, as well as how to use this to better understand your body. You’ll learn a system that you can use any time to understand your emotions and focus your body language.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Brian started with health and wellness at age seven.
- How he gained self-confidence and a way to feel confident in his space.
- What the ABRA method is and how it can be used.
- Four checkpoints you can use to check in with yourself.
- How different parts of your body give you clues.
- What causes you to have trouble receiving.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your emotions have a lot to do with what’s going on in your gut. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet They call it self-defense; I call it self-empowerment. - Brian Johnson Click To Tweet Be authentic with what you actually feel. - Brian Johnson Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Brian Johnson: Website | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
- Text Brian: 512-203-5598 (Say you connected on Dr. Kaczmar’s show)
- Think Great Lose Weight by Brian Johnson
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: