Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It’s time to discuss one of the biggest lies you’re being told: “You are what you eat.” This common phrase is so, so wrong, and today I’m going to explain why, as well as what phrase is actually more accurate when it comes to your health.
As humans, we tend to over-complicate things—especially regarding diet and nutrition—but I’m here to share the simple truth about how to nourish your body. Listen in to get a glimpse of how your symptoms are showing you where your energy shortage is and how to stop getting in your own way when it comes to your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you are not what you eat.
- How you can eat the best diet and still be very sick.
- What we want our food and nutrients to do.
- Where energy does (and does not) come from.
- The difference between macronutrients and vitamins.
- What proteins and fats are responsible for.
- Why you need to get out of your own way.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The sickest patients often have the best diets. What? What’s going on with that? - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Just because you eat something, it does not mean your body receives it. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet They think you are going to get energy from medication, but only food makes energy. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: