Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I am so excited to have the amazing Dr. Loomis on the show today! After just 30 seconds of sitting in a conference and listening to him, I knew that he knows what’s up when it comes to health and wellness, and I’m thrilled to be able to share the treat of listening to him with you.
In this episode, Dr. Loomis and I discuss all things enzymes, from history, science, and theory to how and why they work so well for your digestion. You’ll also hear about his background in chiropractic work, how he discovered his passion for healthy digestion, and the connection between digestive problems and immune system issues.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where Dr. Loomis got started in health and medicine.
- What got him interested in enzymes.
- The connection between digestive issues and immune problems.
- Why you cannot separate structure and function.
- What pre-digestion is and why it’s important.
- Why you need to chew your food.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You have no competition when you know what to look for. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet While good nutrition is absolutely essential for good health, applying vitamins and minerals is not an objective science. - Dr. Loomis Click To Tweet Every time you eat food…depending on what you eat, it challenges your immune system. - Dr. Loomis Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- Dr. Loomis: Website | Facebook
- What’s Your Nutritional Deficiency? by Dr. Howard Loomis
- The Enzyme Advantage by Dr. Howard Loomis
- Enzymes: The Key To Health vol. 1 by Dr. Howard Loomis
- Enzyme Nutrition by Dr. Edward Howell
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: