Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
In this episode, I will be giving you some bullet points from my notes. I have some great nuggets that I think will be helpful to you and your digestion journey, so listen in if you want to hear about how function cannot be restored by drugs, where stomach acid really comes from, why sucralose is harmful, and much more.
From vitamins and minerals to proteins, fats, and carbs, I’ll break down where your energy actually comes from and what you really need. I will also discuss why I almost never put people on more than one formula and the common misconceptions around energy and where it comes from.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why normal function cannot be restored with drugs.
- The truth about stomach acid.
- Common products that put extra stress on the gut.
- How vitamins and minerals are bench players, not all-stars.
- The pecking order of proteins.
- How to spot various thyroid-related issues.
- Why many people take too many supplements.
- How stress affects us.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Pharmacology ignores normal function, and they can’t restore normal function with drugs. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The pharmaceutical companies have controlled medicine since the Civil War. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The stomach can’t make acid because acid comes from the blood. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- 8 Phases of Digestive Stress
- SDR 102: How Osteoporosis Is Linked To Digestion
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: