Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
If you tuned in to episodes 113 and 114, you may recall Brian Johnson was on the show to talk about body language, emotional code, and more. Today he and I are talking again, but this time he will be interviewing me! In this first episode of the two-part series, we will be discussing timeless healing practices, how they are the key to fixing the broken medical model, and all kinds of other good stuff.
Listen in to hear how people tend to incorrectly perceive nutrition, digestion, and health, as well as how we should be thinking about these things. You’ll learn what you can do today to start empowering your digestion and taking your life back.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why doctor doesn’t always know best.
- The common dangers of medical error.
- What it means to be symptom chasing vs. solution seeking.
- Things you can do today to empower your digestion.
- Why I decided to focus on Crohn’s and colitis early on.
- The truth about nutrition and drugs.
- Simple healthy eating habits you can start now.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Digestion is one of the most important things a human being can learn and master over time. - Brian Johnson Click To Tweet We’re living more and more in a convenience-based society, and people aren’t paying attention to what they’re putting in their mouths. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you clean up the garbage, the rats go somewhere else. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Brian Johnson: Website | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Text 512-203-5598 (Say you connected on Dr. Kaczmar’s show)
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- SDR 113: Emotional Intelligence & Thriving with Brian Johnson (Part 1)
- SDR 114: Emotional Intelligence & Thriving with Brian Johnson (Part 2)
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: