Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This episode is going to be a little refresher that will get you pumped up for the next year and new decade. I’m so excited to share with you a presentation of mine called Finish The Decade Strong, and I encourage you to keep this episode or video on hand to listen or watch whenever you need a pick-me-up. I will be talking about the greatest differentiator, what all great ideas need, and more.
What is the one thing that moves the universe? I’ll talk about it here. I will also be sharing valuable resources that I find immensely helpful, so don’t miss this incredible episode. It is packed full of the most important information that will get you back on track and gaining momentum in the right direction as you head into 2020.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What all ideas need.
- The one thing that moves the universe.
- What is more important than diet.
- The most valuable resource.
- My absolutely favorite app to build momentum.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The barrier standing between you and the life you want is this: consistency of your execution. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The things you’re passionate about lend to clarity of vision. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Great ideas are worthless unless they’re implemented. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- Let’s Finish The Decade Strong – VIDEO
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran
- Streaks – My favorite app!
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: