Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode is going to be a review of some of the most important things we discussed this year to remind you of what we’ve covered and what you should carry with you into 2020. I picked a few great questions you guys asked me to really highlight key lessons that will help you stay healthy and start the coming year off right.
Listen in as I discuss how stressors affect your health in many ways, as well as how to address the true failures in your system. You’ll learn where people go wrong with the way they think about healing, what’s making symptoms show up even if you’ve never had them before, and what you can do to take care of your body.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why symptoms are showing up now (when they didn’t affect you in the past).
- The three pillars of stress.
- Why proteins and fats are overqualified for giving you energy.
- Healing violation number one.
- Why you need to have more dialogue with your doctor.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Who is the best doctor? The inner doctor. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’re constantly punishing your body with various stressors—your body can only deal with that for so long. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The more ripe a food is, the higher concentration of enzymes it has. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: