Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode features another toxic drug of the week that we all need to be aware of and avoid. Rather than falling into the over-medicated cycle our society has made the norm, I encourage you to do some research and critical thinking when it comes to the drugs you put in your body, and I’m here to help with that.
Listen in as I share the truth about Neurontin, as well as how mismanaged and misunderstood medicating happens and how you can avoid the dangerous effects of that. You will learn what normal function is all about and how to find that without these toxic drugs.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The toxic drug of the week and why I don’t recommend it.
- Side effects of this drug.
- Why you shouldn’t be taking daily painkillers.
- What other people are experiencing on these drugs.
- The importance of having conversations with your doctors.
- Solution seekers vs. symptom chasers.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We are definitely living in an over-medicated society. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Drugs have their place, but people are being mismanaged. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet There’s always a reason why, and when we keep trying to cover that up with medication, we’re going to get a bad result. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254
- My Secret Channel
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- The Digestion Doctor Circle
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: