Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
In today’s episode, I am going to talk about how your digestive tract resembles a garden hose, a canal that starts with your mouth, includes your intestines, and ends with your anus. This is important to understand because putting food in your mouth does not necessarily mean it gets into your cells. You have to digest it properly before your body can use it, and I’m going to share how to make sure that happens.
Listen in as I explain how your digestive tract works, what most people get wrong about gut health, and what to focus on instead. (Hint: It’s not vitamins and minerals—and it’s not even probiotics.) You’ll learn why the saying “you are what you eat” is a lie and the real key to gut health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The ultimate goal of digestion and why it matters.
- What a leaky gut is and how to prevent it.
- Why most people are focused on the wrong things when it comes to nutrition.
- What you should focus on instead of micronutrients.
- The queen of nutrients.
- Why food sensitivity tests are ineffective.
- How keto affects your energy.
- The key to gut health.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When it comes to nutrition, stop focusing on the bench players and focus on being an all-star.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Prescription drugs don’t nourish you—they block enzymatic processes.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Only nutrition will normalize function.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call 5866852222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: