Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I am going to share a story about a patient who recently came to see me. She was conflicted about the information her M.D. gave her and how it compared to the information I shared with her. Differing advice in the medical community is all too common, so this episode is all about how to make a decision on who to trust when it comes to your health and nutrition.
Listen in as I explain the important thing patients need to keep in mind about doctors and their relationship with the pharma industry, as well as how this impacts their recommendations. You’ll learn the true cause of many common symptoms, what most people—including M.D.s—get wrong, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to decide who to trust when it comes to your health.
- What most people overlook about the relationship between doctors and the pharma industry.
- The truth about most medical professionals’ schooling on nutrition.
- A common cause of vertigo.
- What energy deficiency usually means.
- The primary purposes of fat in our body.
- One of the most common misconceptions about fats and cholesterol.
- What most people don’t know about 90% of supplements.
Ideas Worth Sharing:For most medical doctors, nutrition and diet and digestion is not their area of expertise.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Prescription medications have consequences because they’re not food. Nothing energetic comes from them.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Most doctors are salespeople of pharma.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call 5866852222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: