Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
In this episode, I’ll be playing an interview where Kim Becker of Hello Gorgeous asks me all about my work, passions, and best insight into fixing digestion issues. We discuss everything from my first love, chiropractic work, to my current passion for helping people regain freedom from the crappiest health conditions.
Listen in to hear about some of the biggest issues people come to me for and how I aim to solve their issues by looking at the root causes. You’ll learn what I discuss with patients when they first come to see me, how I focus in on what they need as individuals, and one of my biggest success stories.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- A little about my first love: chiropractic work.
- What caused me to pivot into digestive work.
- The biggest fears my clients deal with.
- What I do when people come to see me for the first time.
- Common diets I put my patients on based on their test results.
- The supplements I recommend and why I don’t encourage many of them.
- One of my biggest success stories.
Ideas Worth Sharing:My primary focus now is helping people who have Crohn's, colitis, constipation—helping people regain freedom from the crappiest health conditions.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet People are prisoners in their own homes. One day they’ll feel great, and the next they’ll eat the same things and have urgency to the point where they have to always look for where the bathroom is.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet There’s a crazy correlation with dental work—whether it’s a bridge or root canal or whatever—with when the impetus is for that person having a digestive issue like Crohn's or colitis.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Kim Becker: Website | Hello Gorgeous Radio Show
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: