Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m talking all about stress and how it can impact your health in ways you may not even realize. Not only are there different types of stress, but there are also three components of what I call the stress triangle, and I’m breaking it all down for you so you can get an idea of what is compromising your digestion.
From the structure of your body to its anatomy, I will walk you through all the different—and often overlooked—things that affect your gut health. The broken medical model doesn’t look at this stuff, so make sure to tune in and learn how to lower stress and regain your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The three main components of the stress triangle.
- Why you get sick in the first place.
- The eight phases of stress.
- How your digestion impacts your stress.
- The types of stress.
- How cancer relates to stress … and fungus?
- The dangers of Keto.
- The truth about energy, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The deal is this: The jig is up. You can’t separate structure from function. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You can affect your nervous system by having improper digestion. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your structure, your spine, your anatomy has a lot to do with what’s going on with your digestion. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Watch the companion video for this episode
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: