Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
I hope you’re ready because this episode is all about the endocrine system, aka the hormone system. One of the most commonly asked questions that I get from patients at my practice is, “Dr. Christine, what can be done about my hormones?” or “Dr. Christine, what about my thyroid?”. You will get a chance to learn about not only the endocrine system but ALL the important organs and how stress and nutrition have a key role in your gut.
Last week we talked about how to restore normal function to your organs and this episode is an important extension of that. Not only will you learn more about the “fix it” function of the endocrine system, you will also learn how to understand these fix it responses and assist your body in getting you back to where you need to be.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to restore function to your organs.
- The 10 organ systems.
- The hormone systems within the endocrine system.
- The lasting effects of hormone changes.
- The symptoms you could experience when organ systems can’t respond to stress properly.
- The check points you can use to identify what’s going on.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Stress and nutrition play a key role in your gut. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet I really feel like we have two brains – the brain in our head and the brain in our gut. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet These muscle contractions are the pathway or conduit for me to find what’s lying under there. There are 21 digestive check points I check for in my practice if I have the benefit of working with someone here in the office 1-on-1.… Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Watch this episode here
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- The 3 Ways We Restore Normal Function To The Body
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: