Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m going to highlight one particular herb and discuss how it can benefit you with all of the hysteria and fear of viruses and disease lately. This herb has a wide range of benefits from helping your liver enzymes and inflammation to combatting influenza. I will be laying out all you need to know about this awesome herb and what you can do to stay healthy and help your body fight infection.
Coronavirus is something many people fear lately so I think this is an important time to discuss what you can do to boost your immune system. It’s also important to remember how your body heals and what your body needs in order to heal if it is infected. Without raising more alarm, I simply want to provide you with some tools to effectively heal and fight disease any time.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How this herb is able to help your body.
- How your body heals.
- What this herb is and where you can get it.
- Nutritional details of this herb.
- The many benefits (supported by studies) of this herb.
- Studies supporting the benefits of this herb.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I just want to give you the facts – and the facts are: The body knows how to heal itself. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Nutrition normalizes function. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We need to calm down and pay attention to the way the body heals – the body heals with food. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup
- Inhibition of several strains of influenza virus in vitro and reduction of symptoms and reduction of symptoms by an elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an outbreak of influenza B Panama
- Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry extract in the treatment of influenza A and B virus infections
- Effect of Phenolic Compounds from Elderflowers on Glucose- and Fatty Acid Uptake in Human Myotubes and HepG2-Cells
- Protective effect of Sambucus willamsii hance fruit oil on acute liver injury in mice
- Lumbee traditional medicine: Neuroprotective activities of medicinal plants used to treat Parkinson’s disease-related symptoms
- A Review of the Antiviral Properties of Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Products
- Elderberry flavonoids bind to and prevent H1N1 infection in vitro
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: