Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m continuing the coronavirus series and discussing the plant of all plants and how it can benefit you not only in helping to prevent and fight off the novel coronavirus, but also in keeping you healthy and strong in many other ways. Food has been used for millennia as medicine to fight off infection and disease, and if there’s one food that you should include in your diet, it’s definitely this powerhouse. What am I talking about? Garlic!
Garlic has many benefits to your health, and in this episode, I discuss nine specific benefits of this herb and how to ensure you get the medicinal properties from it so you can stay healthy—especially in this time of panic and fear surrounding the coronavirus. I also want you to remember that it’s important to think critically about the attention the coronavirus is receiving and look at the facts instead of giving in to the hysteria surrounding us. My aim is to provide you with the tools to stay healthy and fight off illness, now and all the time.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why garlic is considered a powerhouse food.
- How garlic can help fight illness and disease.
- The nutritional details of garlic.
- How to use garlic to get the most benefit from it.
- Studies supporting the benefits of garlic.
- How garlic can specifically fight the coronavirus.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Only from food do we derive the energy necessary to heal. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Always look to food as the real medicine. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Garlic is the plant of all plants. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Allicin as add-on therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Anti-hyperlipidemia of garlic by reducing the level of total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein: A meta-analysis
- Consumption of large amounts of Allium vegetables reduces risk for gastric cancer in a meta-analysis
- The Efficacy of Aged Garlic Extract on Gingivitis – A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Treatment of hepatopulmonary syndrome with Allium sativum L. (garlic): a pilot trial
- Raw Garlic Consumption and Lung Cancer in a Chinese Population
- Combination of topical garlic gel and betamethasone valerate cream in the treatment of localized alopecia areata: a double-blind randomized controlled study
- Comparison of therapeutic effects of garlic and d-Penicillamine in patients with chronic occupational lead poisoning
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: