Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I’m discussing how the birth control pill is not always the cure-all that it is made out to be—and why you may want to think twice about using it to regulate hormonal imbalance. I also give my take on how you can thrive as a consumer within the broken medical system and how you can be your own best advocate in regards to your health.
Listen in as I answer listener questions on a range of topics, from how to get rid of hot flashes using diet to the benefits of CBD oil, as well as how you can be accountable when it comes to spending your health dollars. I want you to remember that medicine has its place in your healthcare, but what has a better place are doctors that embrace the body’s inner ability to heal itself. It’s also important to channel your inner doctor and listen to your gut because you are the best doctor of all when it comes to your health.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you may want to think twice about using birth control pills.
- How birth control pills can affect digestion.
- The side effects of birth control pills.
- How to regulate periods without using birth control pills.
- Why you should be picky with the doctor you choose to work with.
- How to get rid of hot flashes through diet.
- Why the current medical model is broken.
- Benefits of CBD oil and how to pick the right one for you.
- Natural ways to help with ovarian cysts.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Prescription medication cannot normalize function. Only food can heal the body. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Everybody is not a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to medicine. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You have to be in charge of your body. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: