Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
This is a power-packed educational episode like no other! Today we’re taking it back to the basics and discussing homeostasis, food, and energy, as well as how they all relate to your immune system and the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
Listen in as I share some really important information about the way the body functions, including the three main stressors to watch out for and how those stressors can disrupt the body’s natural healing ability. You’ll learn what tools your body needs to fight off illness, which is especially relevant today. So sit back and get ready to learn how you can tap into your inner doctor and take back control of your body’s natural healing rhythm.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Three ways to restore normal function to the body.
- How stress can disrupt your body’s ability to heal.
- The main types of stresses in the body.
- How your body works to fight off illness.
- Why food is so important to health.
- Four things that happen when your body experiences stress.
- How you can tap into your body’s natural healing rhythm.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The only way you energize your body is with food. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you have stress, you are going to have symptoms. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your body has its own natural healing rhythm. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: