Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
In light of everything going on with COVID-19, today I’m going to talk about what happens when fear is injected into society by the broken medical model—and the panic that ensues as a result. Recently, a story broke about a doctor out of Michigan’s biggest hospital who disseminated false information, causing panic among his patient base, and it made me even more eager to encourage you to seek out the truth without giving in to the fear mongering going on right now.
Truth and accuracy are more important than ever with the current pandemic, and although today’s episode is discussing one doctor and one story, it is an example of what is happening all around the country due to our broken medical model. I want to shed light on the way we are being marketed to and share how you can think critically about the often alarmist messaging that you are receiving daily.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What information Dr. Patrick Wiater sent to his patient base—and why that information is false.
- Why prescription medications and vaccines are not the solution.
- Tips to keep your immune system working optimally.
- Why we need to think critically about the messaging we are being given.
- How the symptoms of illness are actually beneficial.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Our problem in society is that we judge our health by how we feel. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’re not looking at digestion, then you’re really going to be impacting the immune system in a negative way. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Everything is going to be more than ok. Please see past the hyperbole and relentless fear. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: