Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
As we navigate our way through these crazy times, the world is telling us to look at our health from an external perspective, but today I want to share the importance of looking at your performance internally. We are constantly reminded about the benefits of using hand sanitizer, social distancing, and more. However, there is not much talk about the other important step to health: what you are putting in your body.
Listen in as I explain the importance of eating whole foods to ensure you are getting all the vital vitamins and minerals you need. You will learn how to avoid unnecessary stressy by focusing on what you can control and not zeroing in on what you cannot control, how to boost your immunity, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to avoid unnecessary stress.
- Why you should not be focusing on the external.
- How to take care of your internal performance.
- Comparing appearance and performance.
- The importance of eating whole foods.
- How to boost your immunity.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We should be focusing on the internal. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your thoughts affect your gut. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet To boost our performance, we need to be looking at the gas we are putting in our body. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: