Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Do you ever “worry yourself sick” during times of stress? If so, you’re not alone. Today I’m talking about how our gut health is directly related to our emotional health, as well as how our mind and body work together to heal us—or keep us sick.
When we’re under stress, it affects our gut, which in turn affects our immune system. Listen in as I dive deep into what happens to our digestive system when we’re stressed, how stress affects our immune system, and how our body knows how to heal itself when given the right tools (none of which involve prescriptions or vaccines!).
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How the gut and your emotional health are interconnected.
- What you can do to improve your emotional and gut health.
- How to find the source of stress in the body.
- The absolute best plant for healing the body.
- What is necessary for properly eliminating and removing waste.
- How to nourish your body with food.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Eighty to ninety percent of your immune system lives in your gut. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet We will never outrun viruses. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your thoughts affect your immune system because your thoughts affect your gut. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: