Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today, I thought I’d switch it up and share some of the goodies from my book, Gut Check: How The Broken Medical Model Is Creating More Sickness And Why Timeless Healing Principles Are Needed Now. Whether you have gotten the chance to read it or not, these bits and pieces I’ll be sharing are super important reminders that will help you now and in the future.
From putting enzymes back in food to recharging our batteries, I will share some valuable nuggets of wisdom from myself and other guest experts featured in my book. Listen in to learn about the keys to wellness, the Digestion Doc’s approved fats, and much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why the sickest patients often have the best diet.
- The importance of adding the enzymes back to your food.
- Digestion Doc approved fats.
- The power of fermented foods.
- How we recharge our batteries.
- The types of stresses we experience.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Many, if not all, diseases that humans suffer and die from are caused by the excessive use of the enzyme deficient, cooked, and processed foods. - Dr. Howard Loomis Click To Tweet Diseases can manifest cellularly, energetically, physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually, and will often involve a combination of these causes. - Donald Yance Click To Tweet Just because you’re eating healthy, it doesn’t mean that your body is adequately breaking food down and digesting it. - Dr. Christine Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Dr. Howard Loomis
- Dr. Edward Howell
- Donald Yance
- Dr. Jerry Tennant
- Sen. Mark Udall
- Arthur Schopenhauer
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: