Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Did you know that countries throughout history battled over cinnamon? Or that the spice was once used as a form of currency? After listening to this episode, I’m sure you’ll see why.
That’s because today, I’m going to share with you all the amazing health benefits of cinnamon. This spice has been used for more than 2,000 years for just about everything, from healing colds and coughs to boosting mood and memory. Listen in to hear how cinnamon can be used to help with blood sugar, circulation, and so much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What physicians throughout history used cinnamon to treat.
- Why countries battled over cinnamon in the past.
- Where cinnamon comes from.
- The three active compounds in cinnamon.
- The two types of cinnamon.
- How to use cinnamon to treat fungal infections.
- What studies show us about cinnamon’s impact on mood and concentration.
- How cinnamon helps with diabetes and blood sugar.
- Ways to use cinnamon to repel insects.
- The promising findings about cinnamon’s use in treating degenerative diseases.
- How cinnamon helps with PMS and fertility.
- What makes cinnamon so good for dental and gum health.
- The digestive benefits of cinnamon.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s just a shame because, when we think of cinnamon, we think of using it seasonally. … But it should be all year round. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Cinnamon is one of the most potent antimicrobials known to man. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Just a sniff of cinnamon will boost alertness and also lift the mood. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: