Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Our immune system is essential for our survival, but do you really know how it works to keep us safe, and what can affect its ability to fight off infection? Today, in this short and sweet episode, I’m talking all about the immune system and how you can optimize it to stay healthy.
Up to 90% of our immune system lives in our gut, and if we’re not focusing on our digestive health, we are by default also neglecting our immune system. This can lead to a multitude of ailments, from mental health issues to inflammation and headaches. Listen in as I share how the immune system complex works, the role digestive health plays, and how to keep your immune system running in optimal shape.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How our immune system works.
- The 8 phases of stress on the body.
- Why it’s important to add enzymes back into our food.
- How to boost your digestion to strengthen your immune system.
- The difference between raw and cooked food—and why it matters.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Our immune system is essential for our survival. - Dr. Christine Kaczmar Click To Tweet Your decisions about what you put in your body are your choice, but every decision has consequences. - Dr. Christine Kaczmar Click To Tweet 80-90% of your immune system lives in your gut. - Dr. Christine Kaczmar Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Dr. Howard Loomis
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: