Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today we’re going to just dive in and get down to the nitty-gritty basics of digestion. It’s all about bowel movements in this episode, something I specialize in—along with Crohn’s, colitis, and constipation. These are really important things to talk about because it’s a huge indicator of how healthy you are, so make sure to tune in!
I will shed light on how to solve deficient stomach acid and undigested food, as well as how fixing these two things can turn things around for you and your health really quickly. You’ll also learn about how common things mess up your stomach acid, where you want your PH to be, and how to properly remove waste in order to restore normal function to the body.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two biggest digestion issues.
- A huge change that can be made by solving these two digestive issues.
- Common things that mess up your stomach acid.
- How age is involved in stomach acid issues.
- Why stomach acid is so important.
- How to restore normal function to the body.
- The role of enzymes.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If we just resolve these two things – deficient stomach acid and undigested food – it would be dramatic how well and quickly one’s health would improve. - Dr. Christine Kaczmar Click To Tweet It takes about 45 minutes for stomach acid to form in a healthy person. - Dr. Christine Kaczmar Click To Tweet Your stomach is not just this constantly percolating vat of acid 24/7. In fact, when your stomach is empty, it’s like a flat envelope; there’s really nothing much going on in there. - Dr. Christine Kaczmar Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: