Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Are you constantly feeling tired and wondering why your energy is so low? Low energy is a common complaint, and if you suffer from it, this is an episode you’ll definitely want to listen to because I’m sharing the top five reasons why this may be happening, as well as what you can do to change it starting today.
Listen in as I detail the five most common areas of your physical and emotional space that lower your energy, guiding you on what to look for in each area and how to correct any imbalances so you can boost your energy from within. I’ll also be answering some of your viewer questions about food labels, sugars, and prescription medications.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The top five reasons why your energy is low.
- What types of food to stay away from to keep your energy up.
- The five belly busters.
- Foods that are amazing for gut health and energy.
- Why it’s important to avoid ice water when you’re eating.
- How your emotional health and digestion impact your energy levels.
- What pre-digestion is and why it’s important.
- How prescription drugs affect your digestive power.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We should be filling our bodies up with light throughout the day. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet That pre-digestion phase is critical to your energy levels. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The more stress you are under, the more your digestion shuts down. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: