Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today I want to talk about some of the testing I do—specifically what I am looking at on a urine test. Primarily, I am looking to see how you are digesting carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, as well as looking for deficiencies in vitamin C. However, there are several things I want you to be aware of that I don’t speak about often: indican and sediment.
Listen in as I share what happens if waste is not effectively removed from the body and what clues your urine can give you about toxic build-up. You will learn which foods you can eat to balance out your stomach acid, the importance of calcium in your diet, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to avoid toxic build-up in the body.
- What I test for in urine tests.
- How calcium is best absorbed.
- What indican is.
- How kidney stones form.
- What sediment is.
- How calcium and protein are connected.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I like to call blood the spoiled brat of the body because it gets whatever it wants, whenever it wants.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If there were two big things we should be talking about that impact everyone's digestion, it would be #1: we have too much undigested food, and #2: we have a deficiency in stomach acids.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If the waste is not being removed effectively from the body, this is toxic.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: