Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
It’s around lunchtime here where I’m recording in Shelby Township, Michigan, and there’s no better time to talk about digestion. In this episode, I’ll be breaking down in more detail the easiest foods to digest, as well as the macro that is mainly involved. I’ll also share what this macro is meant to do and how energy is sourced from it.
Once we understand a bit more about why it is easier to digest, I will also give examples of specific foods you can rely on to be good choices for easy digestion. Listen in to learn about the enzymes that are in your saliva, how they help you digest certain macros better than others, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The easiest foods to digest.
- How our saliva affects what we digest and the role of enzymes.
- The macro that is involved in easy digestion and how energy is sourced from it.
- How air, water, and photosynthesis relate to how we get our carbs and oxygen.
- Why eating less than 20g of carbs per day is dangerous.
- How to know if you have an energy deficiency.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Chlorophyll acts as a mechanism to power up, energize, or generate this photosynthesis machine.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Most of the digestive enzymes in your mouth are to digest carbs.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If we were meant to eat more fat and protein, we would have more fat and protein enzymes in our saliva. It’s just not how we are wired- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: