Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Headaches are much more common than people think, and there is one commonality that all patients with headaches have: digestive issues. So in this episode, I’ll be sharing seven reasons why we get headaches and what you can do to get rid of them for good.
Listen in to learn the many different things that trigger your headaches, as well as what this common ailment can tell us about the needs of your body. (There’s a reason I ask every new patient about their headaches!) From hormone imbalances to alcohol and medications, I’ll break down the common culprits so you can head them off.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The important role of hydration.
- A good amount to drink.
- How alcohol affects our bodies differently.
- Why hormone imbalance can cause more headaches and indigestion.
- How your medications could be affecting your head and digestion.
- Why emotional stress is affecting your health.
- What can make a dramatic difference for your headaches and health.
- The role of processed food and how it can cause headaches.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you’re not properly hydrated, you’re going to impair your immune function.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet In order for enzymes to do what they do, we need adequate water to transport them.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’re prone to headaches, especially around that time of the month ladies, it’s often because you’re hormonally imbalanced. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: