Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Did you know that the average American takes around seven different medications? How about that these medications will often lead to more problems and health challenges down the road? Today I’m addressing the difference between symptom chasers and solution seekers, as well as why it’s important to have more of a solution-oriented mindset when it comes to health.
Listen in to hear more about the process I use to find solutions for myself and my patients. You’ll learn the three specific criteria I use to get people from symptomatic to functioning well, what happens when you’re not digesting food, and how to work with the body’s inner doctor.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The difference between symptom chasers and solution seekers.
- Where all disease comes from.
- The key to a proper diet.
- Symptoms of undigested food.
- Things that never restore function.
- The dangers of an overmedicated life.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Symptom chasers are those that really don’t have a concern or care in the world about the consequences of these prescription medications—they just want to take a pill for every ill. I don’t recommend you do that.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The different medications you’re taking are going to lead to other problems and health challenges. The average American is taking 7 prescription medications. We need to change that.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet All disease begins in the gut. - Hippocrates Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: