Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
There are a lot of myths out there about cannabis that have people confused, so in this episode I’ll be sharing some key facts to set the assumptions straight. If you’re concerned about failing a drug test due to using hemp oil, or you’re just generally interested in learning more about this special plant, be sure to listen in!
I’ll be explaining the distinction between hemp and cannabis, as well as how to differentiate between them. You’ll learn the different uses and properties of each, how they affect your body, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two species of cannabis.
- The effect of hemp oil on a drug test.
- What cannabinoids and THC are.
- The important healing properties within cannabinoids.
- What endocannabinoids are and the key bodily operations they support.
- Whether hemp can get you high.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Hemp has 20% CBD and less than .3% THC. Marajuana has 10% CBD and 20% THC.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet A hemp extract with all of the cannabinoids except for the THC—this means it has all the beneficial properties of cannabis without the high.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your body makes cannabinoids called endocannabinoids and they support proper function of several key operations, including your digestion, your nervous system, and even your immunity. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: