Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
The stress of our current lives can be linked to the natural fight-or-flight mechanisms we have, and it plays a big role in our health and digestion. So today, I will be sharing some key information about your thyroid and how it can be impacted by poor digestion, as well as the various symptoms that show what level of stress your thyroid may be under.
Listen in as I share the order of energy sources, the foods that are easiest to digest, and the importance of understanding how your body works and what it is using for energy. You will learn the symptoms of chronic thyroid stress that point you to moderate or extreme stress so you can see the important warning signs that signal distress and a need for change.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How stress affects your organs and why it’s so important to pay attention to how that happens.
- The autonomic nervous system and how it is connected to your digestion.
- Symptoms of a mildly or moderately stressed thyroid.
- Signs your thyroid is under extreme stress.
- The energy sequence that never changes and the role of energy sources.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you’re under emotional stress for too long, you’re losing that energy flow. You’re losing blood flow to your digestive organs.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When it comes to energy, there’s a very specific sequence that the body gets energy from. It comes from carbs and then proteins and then fats.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Just because you put healthy food in, it doesn’t guarantee it reaches its end target, which is the cell. You’re not what you eat, you’re what you digest. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: