Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Are you having a hard time igniting that desire for your partner or any sexual urge? Loss of libido is a common issue that affects both men and women, and today I will be discussing all things hormones with an emphasis on sexual or reproductive hormones.
Listen in as I explain what may be behind your loss of libido, as well as what symptoms you may experience if your body starts using fats for energy. You will learn how to restore balance in your body, the importance of being able to digest carbs, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why loss of libido is not uncommon.
- The reproductive issues you may experience if you cannot digest carbs properly.
- The importance of consuming enough carbs.
- What carbs do for your body.
- Whether your body can become completely depleted of protein.
- What ECF is and the importance of its health.
Ideas Worth Sharing:There is no way the body will ever allow proteins to be all the way depleted.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You can’t use fats for energy and expect them to make hormones at the same time.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Only nutrition will normalize function.- @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: