Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
We all know the smallest things can make the biggest difference—in all aspects of life. So what happens to our body when we change something as simple as temperature? Today I will be highlighting a few physiological processes of the body and sharing how that can be implicated to things going on digestively, or with inflammation and things of this nature.
Listen in as I discuss the important role the neurosystem plays in the process of disease, as well as the process of health. You will learn how consuming the right number of macros can help your body, how many neurons your GI tract has, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What happens to your body if the room is cold.
- How temperature affects your body’s functions.
- The important role the neurosystem plays in the process of disease.
- Why we should avoid too much alcohol or sugar consumption.
- How much your brain weighs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If the body changes this much with temperature and skin, imagine what's happening—imagine how your body must adapt—when you eat to much sugar or when you consume too much alcohol. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Your inner doctor is out of this world elegant. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet It should be emphasized that the body is a unit of a structure and function, and that the nervous system is that correlating and coordinating system of the entire body which keeps functions in harmony. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Neurodynamics of the Vertebral Subluxation by A.E. Homewood
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: