Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Plenty of people talk about getting healthy, but it is important to note that health is not a straight line from point A to point B. It is constantly changing and evolving, which is why it’s crucial to take inventory of our health and put processes in place to make getting healthy easier. So today, I’m sharing how you can do just that.
Listen in to find out what three specific things you can start doing today to get healthier, as well as my number one tip for getting there. You’ll learn how to set yourself up for success so you can stop making excuses and start living healthy!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Three things you can do to make the process of getting healthy easier.
- Cues you can use to get started taking inventory of your health.
- How to identify your top two problems in your health status today.
- Why getting back in your kitchen is critical to your health.
- How to monitor your biology to know where you stand now and track where you are going.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Health is not a straight line from point A to point B. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When we are overwhelmed, really it’s that we don’t have a clear plan. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You want to be in charge of everything that you are consuming. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: