Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today we’re getting into the nitty-gritty of chronic liver stress. The body is truly an amazing machine, and when it is under stress, it sends us signals that far too often we ignore or treat only at the symptom level. My hope is that this episode will help to shed some light on how to reduce or even remove stress and get your body back to normal function.
I’ll be sharing some really important information about the five common symptoms of a chronically stressed liver (these will probably surprise you!) and reiterating what the different types of stress are. I’ll also be discussing how the hypothalamus steps in to fix chronic stress within the body and what that often looks like on the outside in terms of symptoms. By the end of this episode, I promise you will know more than most medical professionals!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The five symptoms of a chronically stressed liver.
- How the body copes with a liver under chronic stress.
- What happens in the body when we need energy.
- The three different types of stress and the four stress inputs.
- How the hypothalamus works to normalize function within the body.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When your body is under chronic stress, it automatically will increase blood glucose levels, and it can only do that in a few specific ways. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet When you understand the ways to restore normal function, you know more than most medical professionals. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Digestion sits right at the very center of all of this. It’s the very piece of the puzzle that so many people miss. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: