Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Today’s episode is a special April Fool’s Day edition! Instead of running the show myself, I’m going to be interviewed by fellow podcaster Valerie Shoopman. Valerie is an online business strategist, as well as the host of the Entrepreneur Power Hour Podcast, and she asks me all kinds of digestion and health-related questions that will help get listeners on the right path to wellness.
Are GMOs really harmful? What’s the deal with enzyme nutrition? Is it really possible to eat well without putting a ton of time into it? Tune in to find out!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Three foods we should all avoid.
- How enzymes and digestion work.
- A key symptom of undigested food.
- How genetically modified products harm us.
- Why pork is harder to digest than other meats.
- What led Dr. Christine to focus her work on improving digestion.
- Natural alternatives to pesticides.
- What Dr. Christine calls “the world’s perfect food.”
- What really causes high cholesterol.
- Tips for eating well without putting tons of time into it.
Ideas Worth Sharing:There are no quick fixes. I hate to break the news to everybody, but there’s no secret potion … We need to eat less food that’s packaged, canned, and that kind of thing. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet You are not what you eat; you are what you digest, absorb, transport, utilize, excrete, and so forth. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet Don’t fear good quality fat; you will never be unhealthy eating it. -@thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is about Help Not Hype by Jay Baer
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: