Listen to the Full Episode:You can also listen to the podcast and subscribe in iTunes here, and Stitcher here.
Have you ever experienced a metallic taste in your mouth? This is a common occurrence for many people, and the cure might be something different than what you expect. Today I am talking about steps you can take to remove this metallic taste in your mouth and how to avoid bloat, abdominal pain, and fatigue.
Listen in as I explain the benefit of coconut oil pulling and consuming bitters to help with digestion. You will learn what can happen to your body when you are dehydrated, why eating a purely vegan diet long term can be problematic, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you must chew your food properly.
- The importance of getting energy from carbs.
- Why your brain needs glucose.
- What causes a metallic taste in your mouth.
- How eating bitters can help with digestion.
- What a cellulase enzyme is.
- Why vegan diets can be problematic long term.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s so essential that we get energy from our carbohydrates. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet The sickest patients that I see often have the healthiest diets. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet If you’re not chewing your food properly, you are not liberating the cellulase to digest your food properly. - @thedigestiondoc Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Christine Kaczmar: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Email | Periscope | Text DIGESTION to 844-979-0254 | Call (586) 685-2222
- Take my free quiz!
- UltraCell CBD Oil – use coupon code SMART for $20 off
- Healthy Rebels Group
- Get your copy of Gut Check
- Gut Tube
- Smart Carb Digestive Enzyme
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: